BIBBA EVENTS BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate may take your place. Notification of this name change must be received via post or email no later than seven days before the event.
2. Delegates arriving on the day without previously booking cannot be guaranteed entry, lunch or refreshments.
3. BIBBA Conference and Event organisers maintain the right to refuse entry / purchase of place to any person without giving a reason. Any delegate who causes disruption will be asked to leave the event for the duration, with no refund.
4. BIBBA Conference and Event organisers reserve the right to change the conference speakers and titles.
5. Catering at events may be contracted out and covered by the contactors insurance policy.
6. Confirmation of booking
All bookings will be confirmed via the successful PayPal receipt email or by written receipt in the post if you have paid by cheque. You are advised to bring a copy of the PayPal email or written receipt with you.
HARD COPY TICKETS WILL NOT BE ISSUED.
7. All information in connection with the event will be found on the BIBBA website http://bibba.com/ .
This includes venue details, speakers’ biographies, event programme/schedule, and travel & accommodation information. We will not send out hard copies of programmes. BIBBA will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies.
8. All payments, including by credit/debit card, must be in pounds sterling.
9. BIBBA and the event organisers do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to delegates’ own property and/or personal effects caused by events beyond its control, including (but without limitation) theft, accidental damage, fire, flood, strikes, civil disturbances or for consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever.
10. Cancellation of booking
Written cancellations (by post or through the online booking system) received by the cut-off date stated on the booking website will receive full refunds. No cancellation refunds will be made after that date,
11. Cancellation of event
If we cancel all or part of the function we will refund the relevant booking fees paid. We do not, however, accept liability for travelling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event. Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee. Delegates are advised to take out insurance to cover illness and travel disruption.
We cannot entertain claims for refunds for delay, disruption or cancellation of all or part of the conference due to force majeure or acts of terrorism.
12. All personal information will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act and will never be sold on to a third party.
13. Priority for ticket sales is given to those purchased via the website. If places are filled before receipt of posted cheque & booking form they will be returned promptly to the sender with a note of explanation.
14. If you book a discounted ticket (when these are offered) and you do not meet the terms for the discount, then you may be refused admission without refund.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.