Bee Improvement and Bee Breeders Association
- Why the native bee is the best bee for the British climate. John E. Dews
- Discoidal shift. John E. Dews
- My approach to bee improvement. Roger Patterson
- Is the Dark Bee really native to Britain and Ireland? Dorian Pritchard
- The Federation of Irish Beekeepers’ Associations (FIBKA) and BBKA examination systems
- BIBBA Conference report.
- Breeding Groups Secretary. Jo Widdicombe
- The one that nearly got away. Micheál Mac Giolla Coda
- Bedfordshire Beekeepers’ Association queen rearing day. Wally Thrale
- Bee improvement and conservation in Southern England. Terry Clare
- Galtee Group queen rearing workshop. Jim Ryan
- Bee improvement and conservation in County Louth.
- Medway and North Kent Bee Breeding Group (MedBees). Terry Clare
BIM30 – Winter 2008
BIM 31 – Spring 2009