Members who join by direct debit will benefit from a full year’s rolling membership, which will automatically renew 12 months from the date of joining, unless you notify us otherwise. Subscriptions paid by any other method are renewable on 1st January each year; those joining partway through a year will therefore not gain the benefit of a full year’s membership.
please select your payment method:
- Direct debit (UK only)- Sign up online using GoCardless and we will take your subscription each year until you cancel.
- PayPal (UK & worldwide)- if you do not already have an account you will have the option to either create one or simply pay with your credit/debit card without creating an account
- Cheque (UK only)- if you cannot use the above methods, we are able to accept sterling cheques
- ordinary (UK & RoI) single: £20
- joint (two at same address UK & RoI) £30
- extra family members (same address) £10
- overseas (outside UK & RoI) £25
- junior (under 18) £10
Joint membership covers the ‘Ordinary’ member, who will receive all postal communications, and one ‘Family’ member. Additional Family members living at the same address can join for £10 each by contacting the membership secretary.
After completing your payment, please complete the online membership form:
Any queries? Contact the Membership Secretary: moc.a1566307048bbib@1566307048pihsr1566307048ebmem1566307048
we will acknowledge receipt of your payment by email; please allow 15 days (to cover our holidays) then email if you have not heard from us