If you are an existing member wishing to renew by euro direct debit – click here
New member living in the Euro Zone; please sign up to take advantage of the euro direct debit discount
Payment by direct debit makes life a lot easier for the Association’s Officers, and for you as well! You also get a reduction on the normal rate
When you sign up with GoCardless, your subscription will be taken within a few days. Your membership will run for 12 months and will automatically be charged again in one year unless you decide to cancel.
If you want to change, or cancel, your payment, simply let us know.
Click the link and enter your bank details; afterwards you will be redirected to the membership form so that we have your contact details.
note: after clicking the link below, choose the ‘local details’ option in order to enter your local bank account number and sort code instead of IBAN
This is for residents of the eurozone only
The Direct Debit Guarantee
• The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
• You will be notified by GoCardless.com in advance of any charge being made on your account.
• If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the Bee Improvement and Bee Breeders Association or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid by your bank or building society.
– If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when asked.
• You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time simply by contacting your bank or building society, or by logging in to your GoCardless.com account, or by contacting the BIBBA membership secretary