If you are a new member please use this direct debit option
Payment by direct debit makes life a lot easier for the Association’s Officers, and for you as well!
Once you have signed up, we will take your subscription on 1st January each year, and will email you before taking your subscription if there has been a change in subscription rate.
If you want to change, or cancel, your payment, simply let us know.
Click to set up a Direct Debit (UK bank accounts only):
The Direct Debit Guarantee
• The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
• You will be notified by GoCardless.com in advance of any charge being made on your account.
• If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the Bee Improvement and Bee Breeders Association or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid by your bank or building society.
– If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when asked.
• You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time simply by contacting your bank or building society, or by logging in to your GoCardless.com account, or by contacting the BIBBA membership secretary