Payment by direct debit makes life a lot easier for the Association’s Officers, and for you as well!
Once you have signed up, we will set up a plan to take your subscription when it is next due** and annually unless you cancel. We will email you before taking your subscription if there has been a change in subscription rate.
If you want to change, or cancel, your payment, simply let us know or cancel via your bank
Click to set up a Direct Debit (UK bank accounts only):
(if you wish to change from single to joint membership please contact membership secretary)
**if your subscription is overdue, it will be taken immediately and the next payment set for the following 1st January
The Direct Debit Guarantee
• The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
• You will be notified by GoCardless.com in advance of any charge being made on your account.
• If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the Bee Improvement and Bee Breeders Association or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid by your bank or building society.
– If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when asked.
• You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time simply by contacting your bank or building society, or by logging in to your GoCardless.com account, or by contacting the BIBBA membership secretary