1. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate may take your place. Notification of this name change must be received via post or email no later than 16th September.
2. Delegates arriving on the day without previously booking cannot be guaranteed lunch or refreshments.
3. BIBBA Conference organisers maintain the right to refuse entry / purchase of place to any person without giving a reason. Any delegate who causes disruption will be asked to leave the event for the duration, with no refund.
4. BIBBA Conference organisers reserve the right to change the conference speakers and titles.
5. Conference fee includes entrance to the conference, lunch and refreshments. Fees include lunches, whether taken or not. No food from outside shall be consumed on the premises. Those wishing to attend the conference dinner on Wednesday evening must pay a separate fee in advance.
6. Confirmation of booking
All bookings will be confirmed via the successful PayPal receipt email or by written receipt in the post if you have paid by cheque. You are advised to bring a copy of the PayPal email or written receipt with you.
HARD COPY TICKETS WILL NOT BE ISSUED.
7. All information in connection with the conference will be found on the BIBBA website .
This includes venue details, speakers’ biographies, conference programme/schedule, and travel & accommodation information. We will not send out hard copies of programmes. BIBBA will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies.
8. All payments, including by credit/debit card or cheque, must be in pounds sterling.
9. BIBBA and the conference organisers do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to delegates’ own property and/or personal effects caused by events beyond its control, including (but without limitation) theft, accidental damage, fire, flood, strikes, civil disturbances or for consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever.
10. Cancellation of booking
Written cancellations (by post or email) received by 31st July will be accepted and a refund of 90% of the booking charge will be made, if cancellation notice is received during August 75% refund will be made.
From 1st September no refunds will be given. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted.
11. Cancellation of event
If we cancel all or part of the function we will refund the relevant booking fees paid. We do not, however, accept liability for travelling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event. Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee. Delegates are advised to take out insurance to cover illness and travel disruption.
We cannot entertain claims for refunds for delay, disruption or cancellation of all or part of the conference due to force majeure or acts of terrorism.
12. All personal information will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act and will never be sold on to a third party.
13. Priority for ticket sales is given to those purchased via the website. If places are filled before receipt of posted cheque & booking form they will be returned promptly to the sender with a note of explanation.
14. If you book a discounted ticket by indicating that you are a BIBBA, NIHBS or the Isle of Man Beekeepers Federation (Manx Fed) member and this is not the case, you will be required to pay the balance + £10 administration fee in cash at the registration desk before admission. These discounts will not be available for bookings made after 10th September.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.