- News from North Wales – Steve Rose
We currently have eight small queen rearing groups situated in Denbighshire, Flintshire, Wrexham and just over the border in West Shropshire.
- AGM Proposal 2012 – Will Messenger
A proposal to modify the aims of BIBBA – no, not another one!
- The Native Bee – Dorian Pritchard
The Native Bee shows its mettle: 2012 was by common consent a rotten year for beekeeping.
- Wing Morphometry Service – Will Messenger
Project Discovery: Sampling members’ native or near-native bees
- Trustees Report – Will Messenger
- Report and Accounts – Iain Harley
- Project Discovery Phase 2 – Will Messenger
moving on to supporting BIBBA groups to access Apis mellifera mellifera
- NIHBS – Aoife McGillycuddy
The Native Irish Honey Bee Society
- Morphometry Measurements – Jacob Kahn PhD
Partitioning of non-genetic component into errors of measurements & environmental factors
- Genuine Imported Queens Part 2 – Will Messenger
The second part of the article on Honeybee Imports up to the formation of BIBBA
BIBBA members can download a pdf copy of the full magazine (if logged in)